AN ISO 9001 : 2015 Company
Sunrise Multi Tech Fasteners Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9000: 2015 TUVNORD certified company, conducting business in the domain of machined fasteners manufacturing since 1990. The company, founded by Mr. Sanjay Solanki, has since inception, grown to become an exporter to a majority of European clients, catering to all their special needs and international standards. We have expanded our roots not only in the export market, but are also proud to be serving our domestic clients with our world-class products all over India.
We are experts in manufacturing machined stainless steel fasteners and provide a wide range of selection to our customers, right from size M2 to size M36. With, quality and customer delight being our top priorities, we always ensure to meet all Indian and International manufacturing standards as well as focus our energies on innovating and introducing new products to our product line at a rapid pace.
You can contact us on the shared Mail ID/Contact Number or visit us at either of our locations in Vasai (Thane District) Sativli where we are currently based–the addresses for which have been provided alongside as well. We look forward serving you!
We at Sunrise Multi Tech Fasteners Pvt Ltd, strive to delight our customers with supreme quality products and service. Hence, we are constantly engaged in understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
Our fasteners are of highly competitive export quality and being ISO 9000: 2015 certified, itself provides evidence for our reliable quality of manufacturing. As a company dedicated to quality, we focus on the following principles:
- We want to achieve customer delight and not mere customer satisfaction
- We want to be extra cautious and sensitive in our inspection activities to avoid even the slightest of defects to pass through
- We shall maintain our manufacturing, inspection and delivery standards to provide best quality to our customers
- We shall invest in new technology and train our staff to be agile for the same to stay relevant and become future ready.
- It is the responsibility of all, the management, staff and operators to maintain quality and perform their best for the same.
- Performance development is measured in terms of defects, corrective actions and deviation from standards which further contribute to our efforts towards quality management.
We adhere to these principles with great spirit and will continue to improve ourselves in every regard necessary to keep delighting our customers for years to come.